Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunace Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 07:33 PM
    My body is...
    My body is slim and I think thin too.not that much but from my point of view,I find it thin.I just want to make my body look a bit bigger,not like a body builder but a bit bigger than normal.Since I have no gym equipments how can I make by body look bigger??
    treptrip Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2010, 01:27 AM

Well you could do like push ups, sit ups, run a lot, pretty much just get in shape oh drink lots of water it helps build muscle
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 06:25 PM
    Are you male or female? And is it possible to get a subscription to a gym from your parents or by yourself?
    gunace Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 12:28 AM
    I'm a male and yeah I can go to gym too
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Comment on gunace's post
    Ah then this is easy man... all you have to do is work out... low reps, heavy weights so that you get bulkier!

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Something is going on with my body can someone help me? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my last period was on November 15 and I normaly go 7 days first day always painful rest of the days heavy. Well to go on with my story I am currently nervous about what is going on with me because it has never happened to me before so I started on the 15th and bled my 7 days but spotted lightly...

View more questions Search