Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itscrissy1 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Why does it hurt to use a tampon?
    Okay, today I started my period and I got tampons and pads last time I went to walmart because I wanted to try tampons. Im not a virgin so I wouldn't think it wouldn't hurt.
    It took me a few tries to use them. Every time I messed up I would have to pull it out and it would hurt to the point were I was crying. When I finelly got one in right, It still kind of hurts and I put it in step by step. It also feel werid when I walk. I ask my granda and she said she had the same problem even after having kids. Then I ask my best friend and she said that Ill get used to it like she did. Im so afraid that it will get stuck or the string will get stuck up in my vagina.

Please help! (:
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Aug 28, 2010, 01:21 PM

Depending on what size of tampon you're using, try a smaller size. Also, you could be putting it in just a little bit crooked, which will hurt and feel funny when you walk. The reason it hurts when you've been messing up and putting a new one in is because the tampon is absorbing your vaginal secretions, and when you pull it out, it gets stuck to your vaginal walls. Yeah it really does hurt. Been there, done that. As far as it getting stuck, nope. Not that I've ever heard of. Your cervix won't allow it any farther. I've never had a problem with the string getting lost either. Just remember to use the lowest absorbancy you possibly can for your flow and to change your tampon frequently to lower your risk of TSS.

Aug 28, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
    Depending on what size of tampon you're using, try a smaller size. Also, you could be putting it in just a little bit crooked, which will hurt and feel funny when you walk. The reason it hurts when you've been messing up and putting a new one in is because the tampon is absorbing your vaginal secretions, and when you pull it out, it gets stuck to your vaginal walls. Yeah it really does hurt. Been there, done that. As far as it getting stuck, nope. Not that I've ever heard of. Your cervix won't allow it any farther. I've never had a problem with the string getting lost either. Just remember to use the lowest absorbancy you possibly can for your flow and to change your tampon frequently to lower your risk of TSS.
    All right think you.
    Its hard to take out to.
    But how do I know that I'm in a 45 degree angle
    To put it in right? I got Playtex sport regular.
    Tampons have a size?

Aug 28, 2010, 01:33 PM

Yup. They do. Try a slim or one for younger teens. There are also the o.b. ones which are tiny. If the applicator is uncomfortable when you try to insert it, then the tampon will be uncomfortable. I don't know if they still make them, but I personally liked the slimfits and portables. I can't remember if they were made by playtex of tampax. I'm 26 and I've been married for 6 years and had a child and I STILL can't use the super absorbancy.
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2010, 01:35 PM

You should adjust the size.

Aug 28, 2010, 01:39 PM
    yup. they do. try a slim or one for younger teens. there are also the o.b. ones which are tiny. if the applicator is uncomfortable when you try to insert it, then the tampon will be uncomfortable. I don't know if they still make them, but I personally liked the slimfits and portables. I can't remember if they were made by playtex of tampax. I'm 26 and I've been married for 6 years and had a child and I STILL can't use the super absorbancy.
    Oh.
    Idk I threw the box away and saved the directions.
    So I don't know what size they are. Im onbnly going to use tampons when I go swimming or I do physical activitys.

Aug 28, 2010, 01:40 PM

They'll take some getting used to. Good luck!

Aug 28, 2010, 01:43 PM
    they'll take some getting used to. good luck!
    Thank you!:)
    lenny57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 03:34 AM
    Ok my vagina is small I'm 15 with really no hair I'm a virgin I do play with my ***** and love it I can't take a fat cock please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does it hurt every time I insert a tampon? [ 21 Answers ]

I started my periods when I was 14. I started using pads, but wanted to progress to Tampons. I tried a few times and it really hurt. I finally got one in, it hurt at first, but after it was in place, I was fine. I though, after inserting the first one, it wouldn't hurt after that. But I was wrong....

Going through a tampon every 30-45 minutes [ 14 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and I have always had a light period I never cramp or anything. Well this time its not light at all. I am going through a SUPER tampon every 30-45 minutes and by the time I sit down its leaking out. I am having major cramps and I am passing blood clots. What is my problem? Does...

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

Stuck tampon [ 2 Answers ]

How Will A Doctore Remove A Stuck Tampon If Still On A Cycle And Bleeding Heavily?

View more questions Search