Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmw12586 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed?
    I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.
    SarahHerndon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 02:10 PM
    The depo can take up to a year to get a normal period times some month you might have one the other may not I got off depo and went three months without one if anything call the docters office and get a blood pregnancy test but it is normal to miss one after the depo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Depo shot & missed periods [ 19 Answers ]

I was on depo for over a year. I had my last shot in October 2005 & never returned for another because after going to the dr. for tonsillitis he informed that the depo shot was the reason I had been gaining weight so quickly & my sex drive was completely gone. That having been said I have been...

Can you be pregnant on depo provera? Missed period 1st shot [ 3 Answers ]

Can u get preganat while being on depo provera even if u only received 1 shot And missed a period a whole month ?

Missed depo shot [ 4 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot since I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now and I'm a month late on my shot because its time for me to get a pap but I'v been bleeding for the last 2 months now can any one tell me what's wrong

First dose of the depo shot & missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there... I gave birth to a baby girl on November 2nd 2006. On November 4th 2006 I received my first dose of the depo shot. After the normal bleeding in pregnancy ended after 2 weeks, a week later I had extreamly light bleeding in the beginning of December that lasted about 4 days. I ...

View more questions Search