Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamlesscoco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:29 AM
    What does it mean when your vagina is dry and irritated ?
    My vagina is dry like there's no discharge and in the gential area its irritated I don't know what this means
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 05:33 AM

Are you asking because you are like this when you are having sex?
    dreamlesscoco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Are you asking because you are like this when you are having sex?
    No not all the time but the last time I was very dry n he used his siliva to make it most n ever since then its been very irritated n dry ?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlesscoco View Post
    no not all the time but the last time i was very dry n he used his siliva to make it most n ever since then its been very irritated n dry ?
    Well it happens to women! Are you taking any birth control? It could be that, many women have experienced dryness when taking the pill.

Have you tried lubricant? There are many many many different kinds of lubricants! There are flavored ones, tingly sensation ones, warming ones. You can find them at your nearest adult stores [I personally like to buy them there, they're cheaper too], stores like Wal-Mart or Target, drugstores.. they are sold virtaully anywhere.

Have you just started feeling this way? Perhaps you could also add a little more foreplay to get you wet. Maybe just spice up your sex life, try something new?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful irritated area [ 3 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with a herpetic legion on my vagina it was just one at the time very very small and over a few out breaks which seem to happen much more often than not a few more came about so my doctor prescribed Valtrex which I have been taking for the past 3 years because if I do stop the...

Why is my vagina swollen, sore and dry? [ 3 Answers ]

Just to let everyone know, I have had tonsillitis for the past 3 days and it is slowly going away. I have a headache now and a bit of a dry throat and that's all. But a few days ago I've noticed that my vagina doesn't look like itself. It is rather swollen and my inner labia are a bit stretched...

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

View more questions Search