Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnt73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 06:20 AM
    Ob gyn online free
    Trying to do a Clomid challenge test. I'm supposed to have bloodwork done on day 3 of my cycle and start Clomid on day 5. Here's my problem, started spotting on Wednesday (day 25 of my previous cycle) then the spotting stopped Thursday early morning. Spotting resumes Friday afternoon around 2-3pm as a result of a BM. It's Saturday and I'm now having a very light period, so was day 1 actually Wednesday when the original spotting started or Friday when the spotting started again but didn't stop?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Your title suggests that you are trying to ask an OB/GYN a question. Unfortunately, we do not have any OB/GYNs that subscribe to this free volunteer site.

Also, since we do not know your entire health history, we cannot answer your question with any certainty. I suggest you call your doctor on Monday with your questions. You will get a more accurate answer that way.
    Kayla19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 12:09 AM
    Hello I started my period March 6th. I am 11 weeks 5 days pregnet my dude date is December 14th. Me & my boyfreind had sex on March 20th & 21st. We broke up & I got back wit my ex who I had sex with on the 22 & 25. I was ovulaten when me & my boyfreind had sex from what the ovulation caculators says. Can you please tell me which partner you believe would be the father the one from the 20 & 21st or 22 & 25. My conceived date is 23rd I believe but my doctors wrote conception occurred anywere from 20 to 25 so its right in the middle pleasse pleasse try to help me doctor. Thank you very much. Sincerely Kaylaaa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a OB GYN a question on line for free [ 8 Answers ]

I have a hard lump above pelvic bone and have uterine cramping from approximately day 16 - 22 of my cycle. I took an early pregnancy test and it was negative. Do you think these are symptoms of early pregnancy? Or can there me another medical condition causing this?

Ask ob gyn question and get answer free [ 81 Answers ]

I am taking a b12/hcg shot for weight loss the shot I am taking only has 125ui of hcg and I had my last shot 6 days ago. I missed my period yesterday so I took a hpt (first response) today and got a positive so I am wondering if with the low dosage of hcg that I had if it could still be in my...

Free online ob/gyn experts [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my doctor said that my endometrium lining was 16.5 thick now ita 10.8 I have had a hysteroscopy, hystersonogram and now I don't know what to do does this mean I can't have a baby?

Free ask an ob gyn [ 1 Answers ]

I am 40 years old and have restless leg syndrome. I am thinking about getting pregnancy with my new husband and am very concerned about my restless leg. I am aware I can't take Mirapex while being pregnancy. What can I do with this while pregnant. I can't sleep at all if I do not take the...

View more questions Search