Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommas_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Sharp pains.
    I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and I have been having sharp pains all over my stomach.. my dr isn't a help at all and he makes me mad at time.. he also told me that I have a growth on my utures and don't know what it could be.. me and my fiancée are worried that something is wrong with the baby because of all the pain.. any advice will help..
    MarionH5 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I think it would be a very good idea if you went into emerg for your own piece of mind and to ensure the baby is okay. It may be nothing at all, but wouldn't you feel better knowing that? I also think that the next time you see your doctor you should press him more to find out what that growth is. You do have a legitimate concern and he should at least try to be more reassuring to you. Being pregnant is hard enough and you really don't need added concerns to go along with it. I hope everything turns out okay for you and your baby.
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Aug 4, 2008, 07:29 AM
    I would also advise u to go to the ER just to make sure u and baby are okay. It would reduce the stress. Wish u the best of luck!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Er is not an ob. You need to contact you ob and demand to have an appointment. Tell him what your concerns are and if you don't understand what he says ask him to clarify. If he is unwilling to do so you should find yourself another obgyn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pains during sex [ 16 Answers ]

Recently during sex I have been getting some odd, sharp pains. It seems to be in my upper pelvic region usually on the left side. Now, my boyfriend thankfully has a very large penis so I do sometimes get sore and have pain when he gets too deep but this is different from anything I've felt. I'm...

Sharp pains. What's happening? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: okay I'm 14 years old and I just lost my virginty to a 17 year old. Ever since I been having sharp pains in my vagina. Im so scared. I don't know what to do. Do I have a std? Am I pregnant?:confused: Please help me. Thanks

Sharp stabbing pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen usually right before my period or when I'm running or right after sex. The pains are so intense I curl up in a little ball not wanting to move cause when I move one single muscle anywhere it hurts so bad I want to scream. I also have lower back...

Pregnancy, Sharp Pains in Stomach [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is about 7 weeks pregnant and she is getting sharp pains in here stomach. We are unsure what the cause of this could be.

View more questions Search