Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scoot30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Light pink spotting 2wks after period
    I stopped my period around May 13th a week later I started spotting very light pink blood sometimes on a pad sometimes just when I wipe. I am not having any pain. I am still doing it and it is June 3, 2008. Not Pregnant. 30 yrs old started period at 9 yrs old. Please Help!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot30
    I stopped my period around May 13th a week later I started spotting very light pink blood sometimes on a pad sometimes just when I wipe. I am not having any pain. I am still doing it and it is June 3, 2008. Not Pregnant. 30 yrs old started period at 9 yrs old. Please Help!

Of course it would be wise to check with your doctor, but there can be various reasons for spotting/bleeding outside of a period. Are you on birth control pills? Sometimes there will be breakthrough bleeding with them. Could be a change in hormones causing it. Could be from polyps.
    Scoot30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC
    Of course it would be wise to check with your doctor, but there can be various reasons for spotting/bleeding outside of a period. Are you on birth control pills? Sometimes there will be breakthrough bleeding with them. Could be a change in hormones causing it. Could be from polyps.
    No I am not on Birth Control. It is time for my period again should I wait and see if I stop spotting after my period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Light Bleeding/Brown Discharge 2wks before period [ 7 Answers ]

I am 19 years old my period seemed to beaocme irregular last month. It Came On in the beginning of the month and stayed on for full 7 days but was light. Then it came on about the 14 stayed on light for two days and went of. Then came on full blast on the 17th.I had a uti and will be finished...

2 months late. Now spotting really light pink off and on. Pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last period was early in Nov. and its now Jan. 13th. And I've been spotting very light pink when I go to the bathroom. It latest 2 days now its coming and going lighter than it was during those 2 days. I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it came out negative. Ive had slight cramping but...

Light spotting instead of period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

Light pink blood after period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old, married and I am fairly healthy ( besides about 30 pounds of baby weight I can't seem to get rid of. Hehe ) and I have a 19 month old son. I am not on any medication and my period is always on time and regular. With that said. . I ended my period about a week and a half...

View more questions Search