Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovablePrincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Vaginal bumps
    For the past week I have these bumps that kind of appeared rite outside of my vagina. Its really freakin me out because its kind of like a line of bumps, not like clusters, just like a line of bumps. It seems like they are slowly going away, but Im worried. I haven't been sexually active since December. In January I went to the Gyno and I had no STD's... I plan on going back within the upcoming week. What could it be? A friend of mine said it may have something to do with using dull razors??
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 12, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Sounds like razor burn to me!

A number of things can cause razor burn. Dull razor. Shaving against the hair. Using the wrong type of razor. There are special types of razors for the bikini area. They are right next to the other razors on the store shelf. And also in that area, is this LOVELY crème called bikini zone. It's a blessing. I've ALWAYS had razor burn. Always. I started using that stuff. And it's wonderful!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

My friend recently told me that she has noticed bumps around her area... She says there is no color to the bumps, no itch, no pain, no dicharge or puss... I've been searching for possible reasons or what it could be but I'm just at a loss... What could it be?

Vaginal bumps [ 5 Answers ]

I have never been check for any of what I'm going through right now only because I am frightened to death of the results. Right now I have about 3 bumps on the vaginal area that often come and go. They don't really hurt unless I bother them and when squeezed a fluid comes out, followed by blood....

Vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a few vaginal bumps similar to genital warts but I have been tested and my pap results came back clean. What else could this be? There are no other symptoms.

Vaginal bumps [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I received oral sex about 2 months ago and I shaved about 2 weeks ago and these bumps started to appear could it be herpes or just regular razor bumps the bumps don't itch or aren't painful they are the color of my skin and they don't blister or anything my a part of my vagina is very...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search