Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Large lump on my head
    I am 26 years old and I noticed like 2 weeks ago when I was getting my hair cut there was a large lump on my head I thought it was my hair cut but the other day I really took a good look and asked my girlfriend and she agreed that there was a large lump as well like the size of my hand cupped does anybody know what it could be? I'm worried
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Are you sure it was not that way all your life?
    Does it feel tender, sore, swollen, unusual?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Sounds like a sebaceous cyst...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Lump in Labia Majora (breast too) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just had some questions about a large lump (about the size of a golf ball) in the upper part of my labia majora. Its hard and sort of flat but wide with a nodule on it. I don't know how long it has been there really. I didn't do self check but felt a nagging dull feeling down there. I was...

Large painful lump under arm [ 1 Answers ]

What could this be

Cat with large lump/bump between eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'd like to apologise for the long post but I am trying to give as much information as possible. :o About two weeks ago our cat began sneezing, was lethargic and off his food. He slept a lot. Three days later he seemed to fully recover and began eating and behaving as he normally...

Lump on head [ 2 Answers ]

I just discovered a small pea size lump on the back of my 10 month olds head, I have seen where this could be nothing to worry about it, but is it something I should still have our pediatrician look at? Thank you.

Lump on my head [ 8 Answers ]

I am having the same kind of lump that (simioney posted on oct.25,2006) The only difference is that last week a lump about the size of a penny suddenly appeared on the left side of the lower back of my head and tonight I just discovered that now left side is gone and now the lump is on my lower...

View more questions Search