Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatgirl27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 08:12 PM
    No period after the depo
    :confused: I'm 27 I have four kids and I always chooses the depo after I have my kids this time with my fourth child I was only on the shot less than a year because I was gaining too much weight 300+ so I got of in April or may my period came on in may June and July and I think August and I haven't seen it sense what could be wrong I ask a nurse and she said my weight is that true or what you think

{Moved from Forum Help. Please exercise care in choosing a forum to post in-<>}
    babynette Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 09:59 PM
    I am a big girl myself they will always blame it on your weight. I never chose depo because it will make you gain weight and it will make your period irregular, it has nothing to do with your weight. They all ways tell us that being overweight will have your hormones all messed up, that may be true for some people why don't u try the IUD mirena works great for me no weight gain at all holla back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long period after getting the depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I got the depo shot thre weeks ago and I've been on my period every since is that normal and will I ever off?

How Long Will It Take For My Period To Come Along Now That I'm Off The Depo Shot? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Name is Ashley, I am 18years old. I was on the shot for almost 1 year and I had a doctors appointment for my next injection and I never went to the doctor to get it because I was sick and in a lot of pain when I was on so I decided to not go back for it. And I have talked to my friend who...

No period immediately after depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

After receiving my first depo provera shot I got an immediate loss of periods. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a week or so after. Can I be pregnant or is it normal?

Getting period after Depo Provera [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 years old and I have been off the Depo Provera since June 2006. I was on it for 5 years. I got my period in August 2006 and have had one every month since then. They are fairly regular, yet sometimes, the run 28 days, other times 32. One month I was 10 days late, but for the most part,...

View more questions Search