Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FVF Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Mucusy bowel movements
    Is this normal? For the past few days every time I got to the bathroom its very mucusy and in very small amounts. I went from having the most regualr schedule going to the bathroom with no problems at least 3 or 4 times a day. Now I go maybe 2 times and its mucusy, and I must admitt I have been having unusual pains in my lower abdomen. Can anyone help? Should I go take this issue to the doctor?
    Thank you for listening!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
    I would go to the doctor just to make sure everything is all right. It's always better to be on the safe side.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Any time there is a change in bowel pattern or type of bowel movement it warrants being checked out by your doctor. Please make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty with bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted a cat, Scout, about a month ago and she's wonderful. The problem is that she seems to hold her bowel movements as long as possible (several days at a time). She urinates regularly. We're unclear as to whether this is intentional on her part or whether she is simply perpetually...

Loose bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 15 yrs old and has had loose bowel movements for the last 4 days. I have tried to give rice, immodium and other stuff. Nothing works What can I do?

Blood with Bowel Movements [ 2 Answers ]

When you have blood present in your bowel movements, what does this mean?

Weird bowel movements [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been having weird stomach problems and I am not sure what to do. My stomach makes weird sounds that sound like farts, or sometimes a popping noise. I don't know what it is. When the bowel comes, it is all watery and muddy. It is not hard, it is more like a soup. Im a little worried...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

View more questions Search