Ask
    heartsfour4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Large painful lump under arm
    What could this be
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Lymph node fighting off infection, cyst, infected pimple it could be a number of things, it is best to contact a doctor if the problem persist or if it has been going on for awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

Painful lumps under arm [ 2 Answers ]

I have painful lumps under my laft arm. I had one drained in July and now another one has come. I never had any of this until I started using Degree Ultra Clear (Little Black Dress Approved). Could there be any relation? I have changed deoderants a lot over the years and never had any problems but...

Painful under arm lumps [ 1 Answers ]

My daughther is having a painful lump under her arm. What is the cause of this?

Lump under arm [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lump under my arm. It's about in the center of my arm pit. Mild discomfort. It's been there for about a week or so. I tried to pop it as if it were a zit but nothing came out. It felt like it popped under the skin and it hurt for the next couple days then started to go away but it's back...

Lump under arm [ 1 Answers ]

Under my arm I have a growth... about the size of a golf ball a bit larger... went to clinic and got mamogram but didn't show so its just under my arm they didn't suggest any kind of dr. or referral of any kind... maybe not having ins. Didn't help with their volunteering info... also I noticed the...

View more questions Search