Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashshawna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Bumps on vagina
    I have a bump outside of my vagina were my pubic har is its very hard when ever u touch it and sqeeze it nothing comes out its just tuff please help and am so embarrassed to go to the doctor with it
    asbraxton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Could be a genital wart. Sounds bad but can be treated with cream or removed surgically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

I have 2 vagina bumps. I'm a virgin can it be hpv? [ 1 Answers ]

Uhm I have 2 bumps on the what I think is called the pernium of the vagina.. I was worried it could be hvp but I'm a virgin I'm a lesbian the last girl I have had oral sex with we got pap smears together they both came back clean I haven't had any oral sex since then... I do shave down there...

Bumps on vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I get bumps on the outside of my vagina. This has been happening for several months now. What could be the cause?

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

View more questions Search