Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Aug 22, 2007, 02:52 PM
    LA bikini wax/sugaring
    Okay so.. an LA bikini sugaring is when they remove all of your hair from your private area.. what I want to know is does it hurt? I know it would be awkward but I'm sick of shaving there.. plus I always get bumps and razor burn.. so I'm just wondering if anyone on here has had it done? Or if they use any other kind of product like nair or veet down there??

Also do those products even work? I find myself staring at them at wal-mart, wondering if they work.. like the in shower spray removal stuff?

Check out some similar questions!

Bikini wax [ 1 Answers ]

Can you wax someone that's recently had chlamydia? I just need to be refreshed really as I'm a beautician in a salon, I have got to either do a brazilian or a hollywood it but I'm just curious to see what you think too, weather I should do it or not! It is booked in for Saturday of this week so I...

To wax or not to wax? [ 8 Answers ]

I did a test and its positive. I am dreading my first doctors visit because theey have to examine my vagina (right? ) and I was wondering do doctors expect it to be all neat and hair free down there when their examining u, for the first time or throughout your pregnancy? Did you guys wax or not...

Candle wax [ 1 Answers ]

Removing candle wax from painted wood

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search