Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasminenelson81 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Sharp shooting pains
    I have been getting these sharp chooting pains in my uterus area that go down into the vaginal canal area. They are speratic and won't stop. I thought maybe I was pregnant and took two tests and came up negative. Now I have been off the depo since sept. of 08 and I was wondering if all the symptons could be reelated to that or if I could still be pregnant and just to early to tell . I am not on any birth control now and I did have intercourse on the 12th of April and again on the 17th of April not using any birth control method at all. Should I be worried about pregnancy or is it the depo cause I am having pregnant symptons. Please help. I still not have received a period yet either. Have not had my period for over a year.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 1, 2009, 06:05 AM
    This would not be due to the depo, but could be a number of other things. Are you in a serious committed relationship?
    jasminenelson81 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This would not be due to the depo, but could be a number of other things. Are you in a serious committed relationship?
    Yes I am in a serious relationship and have been with him and only him for two years. Could you maybe me some ideas on what it could be. I do not think I have an std for I do get yearly checks and my last check was in oct. of 08. Everything came up negative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pains during sex [ 16 Answers ]

Recently during sex I have been getting some odd, sharp pains. It seems to be in my upper pelvic region usually on the left side. Now, my boyfriend thankfully has a very large penis so I do sometimes get sore and have pain when he gets too deep but this is different from anything I've felt. I'm...

Very sharp shooting pains in groin area when standing up [ 1 Answers ]

I have sharp shooting pains in my groin area they come and go but only when I am standing... and it has only been today?? Can anyone help?? :(

Sharp pains in head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old girl. About two weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was having a constant headache. I mean seriously, it didn't go away for 2 weeks. So, the doctors did a cat scan on my head, and everything came back fine. And I haven't sufferd from any head injuries lately(atleast not...

Sharp pains. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and I have been having sharp pains all over my stomach.. my dr isn't a help at all and he makes me mad at time.. he also told me that I have a growth on my utures and don't know what it could be.. me and my fiancée are worried that something is wrong with the baby...

View more questions Search