OK so I was really drunk at the weekend and as you often do managed to whack full force into the corner of a table, it hit me on the area of my lady bits where the pubic hair is. That was on Friday and it was fine on Saturday but now its developed into a massive prple painful bruise. My mum said her friend had that and had to go to hospital, should I be worried?