Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fushichouryuuko Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 08:42 PM
    Wireless Connection
    I’m using Windows XP and I’m trying to connect to a Linksys wireless router (connection at 54Mbs). I keep on getting this error message (exclamation mark in a yellow triangle) that says “Limited Connectivity)

Can anyone tell me all of the possible symptoms, cause, or problems and offer possible solutions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2005, 09:12 PM
    Wireless
    I use this system.

It can be very "tiring" at time.

The system has a phone number in the box with the system. I called them several times and found them really helpful, not speaking english very well, but very helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

Wireless connection problem [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know why my PC and Samsung d500 can't receive each other? My wireless keyboard and mouse worked fine, also I can't see the infra red program anywhere on control panel. My PC is only around 7 months old and cost £1300 so its not old or cheap and is called philips ls1200. Maybe it's the...

Sharing internet connection on wireless network (ad hoc) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first post on here and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a PC and a laptop both with wireless cards. I've managed to connect the 2 and have good signal. I went into my internet connection settings and clicked the check box "allow others to connect through this...

Wireless connection? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I got my laptop reformatted the wireless connection on it was working fine. It works fine everywhere else but at my friend's house. I can pick up her wireless connection, the signal is very good, but for some reason I can't browse the internet. I tried repairing the connection but I get a...

Wireless/cable internet connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have 2 issues. Now I am new to this, so please don't judge me. 1) I was recently by my friend with my laptop (has wireless connectivity). I was able to connect to the wireless modem - got an ip address, subnet mask, and default gateway - but, still couldn't connect to the internet. I...

View more questions Search