Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CPCurlingClub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Curling Club
    I help run a small curling club. To date we do not have a business number or anything of that sorts. I finding that when I go to apply for grants that I need a business number or a non-profit organization number. Does it make sense to apply for one of these numbers? Does it cost money? As of right now our club just makes it by. If we receive one of these numbers do we need to start filing taxes each year?

Check out some similar questions!

Curling Iron [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, After watching Gossip Girl, I have this urge to curl my hair just like them. I've been told that the 1 and 1 quarter curling iron does wonder. Do you guys have any suggestion on what kind of curling iron I should buy (that will give me gossip girl hair LOL), and does the brand name...

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Curling shingles [ 3 Answers ]

My roof is 13 years old with 25 year asphalt shingles. The shingles are curling and cupping on the eaves on the north side of the roof. Do I need to replace the roof? What caused just this area to curl? Too much heat in the roof internally? The eaves are vented but the roof peak is not. This is a...

Curling [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules and how are the points deceided for the Olympic game of "curling"?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.