Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustincolin63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 09:49 PM
    How can I not be affected by weight?
    Hey, I am a 17 year old male who is obsessed by weight sexually. I really don't understand why I find it attractive but I find it scary that I have this fetish. I really want it to go away on its own but if there is anything I can do to help myself I want to try. Ever since 8th grade, I looked at girls stomachs and found them to be attractive and then I really began to become aroused when one of my friends that was a girl began commenting on her weight gain. I couldn't help myself, I got really excited and wanted her to talk about it and I began shaking. I am also a little turned on by the idea of myself gaining weight. Right now I weigh about 130 and I am about 5 foot 10. I really don't know why a number can affect me so much, or by watching a person eat, or seeing their stomach. I really need help because I am tired of being afftected by this fetish and wish I could get it to stop because I think I am weird. If anyone has some soultions it would be great. Thanks.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Oct 21, 2006, 07:47 PM
    I don't know if there is a solution to this. I am not even sure it is a problem. We are all aroused by different things, and I think that is normal. If bigger girls turn you on, then what's the problem with that? I knew a guy like that, I thought it was a nice change. Many men are obsessed with breasts, feet or whatever. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Women are the same, some prefer short men, some prefer bald men. I think that is what makes the world great, there is really not ONE ideal. It takes all kinds and that is great because we can't all look like that anorexic model walking down the runway.

You go!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 21, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Hi Dustin,
    If you really find that it bothers you that much, or that it is interfering with your ability to focus on other things, you could perhaps find someone to talk about it with. Though this is not necessarily at all "weird." What you have described, as Aqua alluded to, is quite simply a fetish, by definition. Many people have them, or at least strong preferences.
    There is nothing wrong with liking healthy women. Many men like buxom or more robust women. Supermodels are generally not healthy, and despite what the media would have us believe, it is a totally unrealistic "ideal" for most people to achieve under any circumstances.
    I assure you, many women will love you for your inclinations. It will certainly give her, as well as you, more time to focus on what is really most important in a relationship, exchanges of the heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Not affected by Untreated Water? [ 4 Answers ]

Why is it that animals seem to be able to drink untreated water but if we do it we become ill? Whole herds are described as healthy even though they drink this water. Wild carnivores do the same are are described as being in excellent health.

Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am nearly 15 and weigh 7 1/2 stone - sorry don't know the equivillants etc - my doctor says this is normal but I am fat comparred to everyone else and I am trying to lose weight but does anyone else weigh this and how old are you?

Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old 6'2'' boy. I have always been skinny my entire life but now am beginning to get a little chubby. Just in the past month I have gone from 160 lbs to 180 lbs with no change in exercise or diet. Is there any reason for this jump in weight

How much weight? [ 1 Answers ]

How much weight should I lose if I am 1.82cm tall and I weigh 80kg? I want to be thinner, because I have quite a fat stomach... thanks

View more questions Search