Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gursaakshi_sahn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 01:19 AM
    How to loose 10kgs in a week or less than that?
    I'm arnd 60 kgs or less and I'm 5.5 n a half tall... I don't get enough time 2 wrk out... so suggest me way 2 reduce,, thnk u!
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 24, 2008, 03:28 AM
    With all respect : this is rather unhealthy even to try.
    From 60 to 50 kilograms in a sound and healthy way takes at least a couple of months.

You can get rid of approx. 2 kilograms by forcing water out of your body. (by wee pill). But your body will absorb water again as soon as it enters the body.

Work out to get rid of 8 to 10 kilograms of fat - suppose your body at 60 kg's contains that - will take months and a lot of hard work.

Liposuction will at least takes some weeks to make appointments and operation, and keeps you looking as a zombie for several more weeks.

The proper way : check your length : your weight is a function of your length : a healthy body index is around 20.

Your length against your optimum weight

1,5 meter - 46 Kilograms

1,6 meter - 53 Kilograms

1,7 meter - 60 Kilograms

1,8 meter - 68 Kilograms

Success !

:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Week to week rental law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been renting a room in the house of a man who is not legally allowed to rent rooms. He has been verbally abusive and sometimes has threatned me with physical abuse.. he threatens to kick me out all the time. I pay bi-weekly and have never been late on my rent.. Because he the...

How to loose weight in a week or less? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing a photo shot on Monday or Wednesday of next week, and today is Monday. I need to loose weight really really really fast. I been searching online and what I find seems to catch my attention but I also don't have a eating disorder.im really picky when it comes to eating. I eat a lot...

I need to loose weight in a week! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 5'5'' and I weigh 146 pounds... im going to the beach next week and am VERY self conscience! How can I loose weight to make me look good... I don't want to look super skinny, but I want to look slim. Thanks, and please answer ASAP!!

I'm going to loose everything. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in a desperate financial situation. I am just trying every idea I can think of. Is there anyone or any organization who will loan me or give me $2,000.00 to pay my property tax, my electric bill, my cable bill, my car insurance, and put heating oil in my tank? I swear to God that I...

View more questions Search