Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_clumsy1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
    How do I make my hair grow faster?
    That's what I need to know... my hair is just above my shoulders and I want it just below my shoulders do you have any herbal remedies that will hep my hair grow a lot faster?
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 03:00 PM
    I have no herbal remedies but this is what I can recommend it has helped me.
    I used to have the same problem I searched and searched for answers.
    1)take a multivitamin everyday
    2)Deep Condition your hair once a week (I use assie deep condition 3 min miracle)
    3)shampoo and condition with (aussie cleanse & mendez) it is a special formula that gives enough moisture to your ends while not making the roots greese.
    4)Get a trim every 3 months

I have done all this and now have beautiful long locks. Which I do get complimented on quite often I might say. And for those of you who don't believe me give it a try. Keep doing it and you will see.
    miss_clumsy1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 03:11 PM
    I understand that would work but we don't have money to buy that stuff do you have any other recomendationd
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 19, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Please refer to this link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...er-192297.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently made a very stupid decision and cut my bangs VERY short. I look like a five year old! Is there any cheap way to make my hair grow faster? I desperately need your help because school is coming up and I want to make a good impression. Any Ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How to make your hair grow faster [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make your hair grow any faster? I've been on a few websites but the things they say is a bit bizarre so I'm not sure if I'll do it.. e.g. mayo in your hair for 45 minutes twice a week or using pet shampoo.. so does anyone know? :) Im up for any suggestions but the mayo and...

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search