Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Sep 6, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Planning a wedding ceremony...
    Hi there! :)

I'm planning a secular wedding ceremony...

Does anyone have any good ideas for readings/poetry, or 'rites'/ceremonious acts that we could incorporate?

I've thought about doing a hand-binding ceremony, including some music and poetry - though nothing is totally fixed yet, and I haven't yet found anything that really captures it without buying into a cliché...

Thanks!
    adele18 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2006, 06:50 AM
    Hey well I'm a wedding planner so something I have found works well and is romantic is to have the rings blessed by everyone attending the ceremony or have a poem read while walking down the aisle.

You can also have the bride and groom light a unity candle or you can have the mothers of bride and groom light it

All these things add a romantic touch to your ceremony.
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Thanks Adele!
    Have you found any particular poems that work well for walking down the aisle? :)
    padmapatak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 10:46 PM
    You may try shaadiinvite.com for planning your wedding ceremony.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second Wedding Ceremony [ 8 Answers ]

My husband is in the military. We have been together for a little over 5 years, but only married (this month will be) 9 months. We planned on getting married when he graduated basic training. He told me that he wasn't going to be able to come home before going off to his first duty station. I was...

Profit Planning [ 1 Answers ]

What is Trend Forecasting? Is there any formula or method to project future sales on basis of given set of data? Data is given in the file attached.636

View more questions Search