Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragirags Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Friend or Future Wife!
    Hmm this si strange. I want to keep this very simple, short and sweet.:cool:

I really care / like this girl and want to be with her for ever! (Marry her to be precise)

I have already said that I want to be with u, (not the marry part)!

Now the twist.. :confused: . She's been through a rough 3 year real ad has broken up for the past year... when I asked her, she says friends only... when I asked her, do you like it/ comfortable when I hug u. her response. "how can i... we are frinds, right"

Question, how do I change this to friends part to wife part. And she does care about me.. and is not cheating or anythign (simple, nice girl):p

How can I succeeed. I will truly , sincerely respect the person, matter of fact, thank him/her if someoen can help me.:)

Thanks.

Raul
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 01:50 PM
    How long have you been dating her?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Also how old are you both?
    ragirags Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    How long have you been dating her?

Not datign her. I asked her out, but she said only frinds. Known her for roughly 3 and half months only.. and I think she could be the one... because I grew really close to her.

The whole universe seeems to help me.. but they say, if you wnt soemthing really really bad. The whole universe (cosmic powers) will help u..

A quick note: my co-worker, she's very mature and in a way helping me too. She says to tell her that, "i know what i want, till u figure out what u want, dont' call me" will this help, can this be rephrased? Should I say this at all?

Thanks guys.

Raul
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 14, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Your not dating her... so you want to go from friends to marriage?!

I think you should try dating her first before you consider proposing.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 03:25 PM
    You can't propose to a woman you aren't dating. Heck you don't even know her that well yet, nor does she know you. You have only known each other 3 months.

she says to tell her that, "i know what i want, till u figure out what u want, dont' call me" will this help, can this be rephrased?
    If you say that to her you will lose her in a heartbeat. Any man that said something like that to me after only knowing me 3 months, and not even dating, would have the door smack him on his behind on his way out and he'd never hear from me again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Slow down, dude, your moving way to fast as she told you she doesn't see you as date material, so marriage is a figment of your emotions. At least let her get to know you and get comfortable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My wife flew out early to meet my best friend in Vegas.What should I think? [ 3 Answers ]

Friend and I have been best of friends for nine years. My wife and I have been together for four years. My friend is single and very flirty and my wife returns it. We all hang out together all the time, when we can. He has moved six hours from here. Last December I was invited to vegas by some...

Husbands Friend & his wife! I need to vent! [ 24 Answers ]

This is long. Am I crazy for thinking this way... I think I just need to vent. My husbands friends wife befriended me by trying to get me involved with quilting. I'm not really into sewing but I kind of liked it and got involved. She's very obsessive about it now. At first, she was just...

My best friend and his wife [ 13 Answers ]

I've been friends with, oh we'll call him Mitch, for about 10 years or so (By the way, I am a girl) He is my best friend. We could tell each other anything. We went on vacations together. We always had a blast. In Dec of '05, he met and started dating a girl - we'll call her Nicky. She lives about...

Male friend of a wife with a controlling husband [ 2 Answers ]

I have a blog and a woman who'd been reading it for some time contacted me, (I'm a poet and painter and she is a photographer) beginning a wonderful dialogue about art, writing, life and such. And any time yr dealing with art or artistic matters, it become personal. Early on in our correspondence,...

Friend wants his "future" girlfriend think I like her [ 11 Answers ]

Hello people. I am here for some advice from your experieces. Here is my story: It started one day when he noticed this "hot" girl at school. He started doing what every other guy would do. Have fantasies, drool, and stare at her. It got really annoying because he would pay attention to me. I...

View more questions Search