Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jyotiabhishek's Avatar
    jyotiabhishek Posts: 8, Reputation: -1
    New Member

    Jan 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Hindu girl marrying Christian boy?
    I love a Christian boy who is already married but his wife and him both deserted each other and both are not happy with each other. We loved each other before his marriage but his parent forced him to marry a Christian but both are not blessed with happy married life. I am not a cause of their desertion. But his father do not want him to divorce her. His wife used to speak bad words to him and his parents which are really disgusting. And both do not like each other. Without getting divorce from her can we marry as per Hindu rites. I'm a Hindu. Will Hindu priest will allow us to get married
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    Jan 26, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Its not what your Hindu priest will or won't do. In most civilized countries what you are considering is called poligamy. And is against the law.
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

    Jan 26, 2012, 08:41 AM
    He's married - he cannot legally marry without a divorce.

    Smoothy is 100% correct.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,305, Reputation: 7692

    Jan 26, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Unless the nation that you live in, allows multiple marriages, where you could be wife number two, no it is not allowed.

    The issue is also, of course you are part of the problem, if you knew him before, wanted to get married, have stayed in contact, you are most likely a big part of the problem.

    Also they should be trying to find a way to work things out, not find someone new.

    If you leave him alone, no contact, until he fixes the situation, he can divorce or make up with his current wife.

    If he has another wife, if they make up, would you stay married to him as a second wife ?
    smkanand's Avatar
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56
    Senior Member

    Mar 15, 2013, 05:46 AM
    Total mess, the boy can get arrested for a second marriage without divorce. I guess the boy don't have guts to marry you but you are ready to get fool. On the first hand he married someone else because of his fathers fear, now he can not divorce her again because of fear. Are you a complete idiot to love such coward and spin-less man? Plus he's using you, why should he marry you at all? He knows that you love him, your ready to marry him with he being divorced. You know what they call such? Wake up girl, don't be a keep.
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

    Mar 15, 2013, 06:45 AM
    What does "don't be a keep" mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying a hindu boy. [ 43 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum, I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a sunni muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents and other relatives are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you...

Hindu girl is marrying to christian guy? [ 4 Answers ]

A couple got registered marriage and after 10days the guys parents wants to do the proper marriage formality in church.I would like to know whether this registered marriage will create any impact for the church marriage formalities? Please let me know your suggestions..

Marrying a hindu girl [ 2 Answers ]

Can a muslim Boy marry a Hindu Girl?

Hindu man marrying a Christian from Philippines [ 4 Answers ]

Can a Hindu man marry a christian from Philippines?

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

View more questions Search