Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ynvinay's Avatar
    ynvinay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 1, 2010, 02:43 PM
    U K Tourism visa from India
    I am in uk on work permit since 1 month.
    I Want to invite my wife on Tourism visa.

    For this,
    1. Can I show the Indian bank balance. (Since my UK bank balance is not there )
    2. For accommodation, what should I show ? Currently I am staying with a friend where in my name is not in tenancy agreement.


Check out some similar questions!

JI visa holder from INdia [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an Indian national on J1 visa. I was not aware of the tax exemption treaty and I did not claim for federal tax withholding reimbursement in the last two years. As a result, many of my colleagues got quite a lot in tax returns than I. Now I'm in my third year of stay in the US and still on...

I am on F-1 visa and my husband has F-2 visa but he is in india.Help with taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I have my W-2 forms with status married. And I would like to file jointly, but that needs by spouse SSn/ITIN number. For application of ITIN is my husband eligible? He is not in USA right now. He came to US and stayed for one month in 2008. Can I apply for ITIN he being not in USA..

Is there any one in india who knows about u-visa [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for u-visa in usa.I have workpermit which is valid till 2010.but I left usa and now I am in india. I need help to go back to usa.I cannot afford a lawyer. I donot have job to afford. I know I have to apply 1-198 form.but I need help with this form. Help me if any one know about this...

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed. [ 1 Answers ]

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.