Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    philemon_bodiba's Avatar
    philemon_bodiba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 7, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Travel to South Africa
    Is it ever possinbe to travel to South Africa with a child who is having a Portuguese ID or he will need a passport?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jul 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
    You need a passport to go to other country... on top of that, check if you need a visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get usa visitors visa from south africa [ 2 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend I met on the internet from johannesburg, south africa... What is involved in her getting a visitor"s visa to come visit me in the USA for two weeks? How long does it take? What is involved in her getting a visa to come over to usa to live if this relationship got very...

From South Africa Hubby to be German [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, My hubby to be is on a German passport. I am a south African living in the UK on a 2year work/travel visa. My partner is working in Afghanistan on a 3 year contract and is out of the country (uk) allot. He works 3 months on and is home for 4 Weeks. Him and I want to get married and he...

Can we go to jail for bad payments in South Africa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My husband and I are in MAJOR debt and way behind on our credit card payments etc. The only thing we managing to cover every month is our house and car. Can we be jailed for bad debt?

View more questions Search