Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    admin38's Avatar
    admin38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 22, 2010, 10:57 PM
    Spouse f2 visa travel to usa while husband change of status from f1 to H1B visa?
    I was on F1 Visa and my wife holds valid F2 dependent visa. But now my status changed from F1 to H1B.

    My question is, Can my wife who is currently in India travel on her valid F2 dependent visa or she is required to get the H4 visa to travel back to USA.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Dec 23, 2010, 05:31 PM

    You are now H-1B, not F-1. She must apply for H-4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding change of status from H4 to H1B visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is Aditi Puntambekar from India. I had a question and namely that, my husband will be on H1B visa in US and I will be joining him on H4 visa. I am a professional German translator and interpreter. I wanted to know whether there are opportunities for my profile and after how many...

Change in visa status from H4 to F1 within USA or from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently pursuing my MBA on H4 visa in USA. I want to change my visa status to F1 from next semester in August 2009. College informed me to apply now by submitting Form, my I-94, financial documents etc. The process will take approx 4 months and I will be issued I-20. Later when I go...

View more questions Search