Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kopretina Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 01:49 PM
    violated usa working visa. How long person must not come back
    If person works in the USA without working permit and violates the law. Or if he obtains wrongfully work permit. How long he must not visit the USA? Can he ever ask for at least visitors visa again.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 10:55 PM

Depends on how it happened.. was he deported? OR was he on voluntary leave? What country is he from? Need more info...

Jan 18, 2009, 05:41 AM
    He was not deported. Just when he asked again for visa they have told him that in the system there is an information that he has been illegally working in some places and his last work permit was issued by fraud. Probably someone said them some information. He is from Czech Republic.

Jan 18, 2009, 05:43 AM

He left the country when his visa expired. Just the emigration got this info on him but he never got caught.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kopretina View Post
    He left the country when his visa expired. Just the emigration got this info on him but he never got caught.
    Working without authorization is one thing but using faked document plus working illegally really come back and bite him. This is considered immigration fraud and he will be banned from entering US for life.

Jan 19, 2009, 02:03 AM
    I have heard that after 7 years all info about the person is deleted from the computer and you start with a clean credit. It is not right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File tax return on B2 visa (staying long time but not working) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Here is the scenario: A person has spent a lot of time in the US over the past two years, but is here on a B2 tourist visa (granted for a year at a time as co/habitant partner). The person stays with someone who lives and work here on a E2 visa. Last year she was here around 190 days....

How long does filing for a working visa take [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take to get a visa so he can work? We haven't filed for anything yet. Can someone who is fimiliar with immigration laws please respond. By the way my husband has a ITIN

What will happen to a person that violated probation and have a new drug charge? [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??

How long does a person have before getting evicted? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is losing her house because of a bad divorce. Anyhow, how long does she have once she receives the letter of eviction. She lives in Palm Beach County Florida.

How long before I can get violated [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probabtion for about 6 more months, but I received a DWI in June and was found guilty in July. At the time my PO said she wouldn't violate me. Now she came to me yesterday and said she was going to violate me, isn't there like 48 hrs or something after I get convicted that she has to...

View more questions Search