Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    saiki369's Avatar
    saiki369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 6, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do?
    Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

    Jan 6, 2011, 07:30 AM

    You are supposed to report a lost or stolen passport immediately to the proper authorities.

    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

    Jan 6, 2011, 07:30 AM

    Contact your countries passport office FIRST... if you haven't already. They will know what to do and how.

    I would contact the US Embassy as well about the VISA so they can flag it so someone impersonating you won't use it.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jan 6, 2011, 12:42 PM

    You must report lost or stolen to the nearest US consulate and then apply for a new visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information on passport and visa to USA from Gyana [ 1 Answers ]

Information on passport and visa to USA from Gyana

Lost Passport with no details of previous passport--Very important [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, What can be done when a passport is lost and no details regarding the previous passport ios available?? The FIR from the police station was produced at the regional passport office but we got a response saying that another passport cannot be issued if the details of previous passport are...

From london to usa passport and visa prices [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how much it will to bring my girlfriend from london to usa. How much for passport and visa

View more questions Search