Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    CRAZYHORSE11's Avatar
    CRAZYHORSE11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 9, 2011, 12:22 PM
    How can i get work authorization,i have a b1/b2 visa
    I have a valid b1/b2 visa,i am currently in the usa,i would like to look for work,what should i do,not all employers want the hassle of being a sponsor! but i want to be legal
    NYcityboy's Avatar
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65
    Senior Member

    Feb 9, 2011, 02:01 PM

    Generally you will need to get a US business to petition for you. Please note that most employment-based nonimmigrant visa classifications will require a degree, advanced training or an existing corporate relationship.

    What kind of work are you qualified to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can H4 visa holder work or change visa status to work? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife would like to work as part time since we have 3 kids but I'm not sure how she can do that since we were told specifically during our visa interview that H4 holders can't work. Is there anyway that she can change her status? If yes what visa or permit can she apply for? Thanks

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

View more questions Search