Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    willhavefun05's Avatar
    willhavefun05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 31, 2012, 11:05 PM
    I had a military passport when I was a kid. How do I obtain a record of that?
    I'm trying to get my passport to travel abroad how do I get a record of my passport when I was a military bratt?
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674

    Apr 1, 2012, 08:23 AM
    I suggest you call the gov. Agency for passport questions, the no. is 1 877 487 2778

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I obtain a german passport I am a us citizen with a us passport and have a mot [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to obtain a german passport.. I have a us passport and my mother was born in germany and would like to obtain one

Obtain a criminal record check [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a criminal record check to get spanish nationality,considering I love in spain?

How do I obtain my criminal record online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how to obtain my criminal record online. I have no way of paying, no credit cards etc.. so it will have to be free.

I need to obtain a copy of phone record [ 1 Answers ]

My phone was stolen about two weeks ago. I was currently with Metro PCS for about 2 weeks. Once my phone was stolen, I canceled my account and imported my number back to Sprint. I asked Metro for a detailed copy of my phone bill with phone numbers and they told me that they could not provide...

View more questions Search