Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jennick's Avatar
    jennick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 2, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Flying within the continental US?
    I'm going on a family vacation and I'm driving to Seattle then flying out of Seattle to Disneyland. Will I need a passports when I cross the border? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Feb 2, 2007, 11:14 PM
    The last I heard Disneyland was still part of the US. So since you are not crossing or going outside the US there is no needsd.
    Assuming you mean seattle Washington, not a seattle in canada or mexico

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little flying bugs in basement [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I seem to be having a big problem down under... in the basement that is.. I always notice a lotta dead little, flying bugs (about the size of a pinhead or slightly bigger) all over my basement floor and many of them dead near my 2 basement windows. I figured it was the tall grass outside so...

Mountain chains that border great mid-continental basin [ 1 Answers ]

What are the two major mountain chains that border the great mid-continental basin drained by the Mississippi River system?

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

Lint is flying out of our vent into the backyard [ 3 Answers ]

New home, 5 year old dryer... We have lint coming out of the vent connected to the dryer, and it is making a mess on our patio. Please let me know what I can do.

View more questions Search