Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    rrv800's Avatar
    rrv800 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 3, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Change london tourist visa to dependent visa
    Dear Sir,

    I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back my county that's why I'm asking this quistion.
    Please answer me to solve this problem.

    I'm awaiting for you favourable answer.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Dec 4, 2009, 01:24 PM

    UK Border Agency Visa Services Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tourist Visa ITIN/Dependent [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am a resident alien living in US from the past 7 years. Filing Status: married & filing jointly with one kid. My Mother-in-law (from India) came to US on tourist visa (B2) in 2006 and lived with us for 7 months (210 days). She is not a US Citizen and as such does not have an SSN. She is...

Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.

Can I claim Dependent (brother) on B1 (Tourist/Business) Visa ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 Visa and my brother came to USA and stayed with me twice for a total of 165 days on tourist/business visa (B1). He does not have a SSN or ITIN. - Can I claim him as a dependent on my tax return for year 2008 ? - If yes, what do I need to do ? Thanks in advance for your...

Switzerland visa for mother as a tourist or as dependent [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I will be travelling to switzerland , visa I will be getting is a dependent visa, I would like to get my mother along with me, please let me know maximum how many days she can stay with me, visa she can get for maximum how many days as she is above 60 years. ALso would like to know after...

Can I claim my wife who is on a Tourist VISA as dependent? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I had a question regarding my Tax liability for 2007. I was in the US on a F1 VISA as a graduate student. My fiancée came down on a B1/B2 visa in Nov 2006. We got married in the US itself and then left the USA to come back to India in June 2007. Now after marriage I made changes in...

View more questions Search