Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    chimmel11's Avatar
    chimmel11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 12, 2011, 09:42 PM
    I am a canadian living in the US with a green card. I want to travel to Germany, but
    I am a canadian living in the US with a green card. I want to travel to Germany, but don't have a passport. Do I need to get a passport from the /canadian /consulate?
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

    Jul 12, 2011, 11:31 PM

    You need to get a Canadian passport; go on line, download the application, acquire the necessary attachments, birth certificate, etc. sponsor (someone who has known you for at least six years), photo signed. The application is quite easy. Passports are being done in at least a month or so. I think the consulate will just redirect you to the application.

    UK & US Passport Application In Canada, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa, Social Insurance Number & Schengen Visa Application


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian with green card move to USA [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my family have green card since 1 1/2 years/. According to law we should move in two years after getting Green card. In between we moved to New york, and had a Job for a while. We also file the tax return for that year. Because of recession, we couldn't able to sell our house in Canada and...

Travel from germany to usa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old german girl who wants to travel to america for a vacation for a week or two. How to I get the needed passport in order to go, any help is much appreciated, thank you

View more questions Search