Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taichaero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 02:29 PM
    How do I get my transcript if my college is now closed
    Hello
    I attended marymount college in Tarrytown NY and it is now closed I need to get my college transcript so I can opt out of some class in school now how would I get the transcript and who do I contact please help

Thanks
    Tai
    raceebee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 05:40 AM
    You can contact Fordham University at http://www.fordham.edu/alumni_relations/MarymountTranscripts.shtml.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

Transcript from a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a Technical College in PA that has shut down? The name was Schuylkill Institute of Business and Technology(a.k.a. SIBT), in Pottsville Pennsylvania.

Closed college transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I am christobell and want to ask you about getting my transcript from a closed college that I had attended in 1969. The name of the college was Peninsula Business College in Newport News, Virginia. I need this transcript for a job.

View more questions Search