Dear Sir,

Please could you let me know as to how I obtain my original certificates I.e. Transcrips and provisional for and which have been lost recently. Please be advised that I completed my in 1993 and in 1995. I would greatly appreciate if you could lead me in the right direction in terms of the process and charges involved in attaining these.

Many thanks

Best regards