Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    kadir20's Avatar
    kadir20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 4, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Lost travel document abroad and want to get back to the uk urgent
    I have lost my travel document abroad and now I want to get back to the uk urgently how can I get back to the uk and can I apply for the emergency travel document instead of TD112
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,473, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert

    May 4, 2012, 01:43 PM
    You will need to go to the local UK embassy or consulate and they can arrange all this for you.
    kadir20's Avatar
    kadir20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 5, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Thanks for the answer but I was looking for a more detailed answer and the process to go through
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,303, Reputation: 7691

    May 5, 2012, 01:11 PM
    That is the detailed answer, call or go to your nearest embassy for your nation. They can arrange quickly either the paper work or another way for you to return home.
    kadir20's Avatar
    kadir20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 6, 2012, 01:14 PM
    OK thanks and one more thing do you think they can help me with the emegency travel document thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to apply for travel document [ 0 Answers ]

I am a refugee from Bhutan and got green card on August 2010 and planning to go to denmark to visit my relatives on this summer. My question is being as a refugee green card holder, how can I get passport or travel document and visa too? When I ask some us passport agent they told me I need to have...

Travel Document for asylee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm asylee, how many times can I use a valid travel document (valid for one year)? Can I use this document for one, two, three or four trips overseas while the document still valid?

Can I travel abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I got married about a year ago and since then I received my Temp Permanent Resident Card. I wanted to know if I can travel with using my Temp Card outside the US. I am only trying to go to Canada. Should I leave and go?

Marriage Abroad--Eligibility To Marry document? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I apologize if you stumble upon this more than once---I cross-posted this under a few other topics since I need advice fast! I'm a US citizen and am engaged to marry my fiancÚ in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. He is a Russian citizen, born/raised there. Where and how can I obtain a...

View more questions Search