Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    swatip9's Avatar
    swatip9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 3, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Dependent visa with work permit
    My husband has below given visa:

    Type- Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Migrant
    Cos no. C214C54201F

    Will I get a dependent visa where I am allowed to work ?
    What is that category called ?

    How can I process that visa ? Any agency ?

Check out some similar questions!

Documents needed for a work permit dependent visa. [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married this June. I am a work permit holder in UK. I would like to know the documents that I will have to present for my husband,s visa as my dependent. Please do help.

Work Permit for a G4 dependent visa [ 5 Answers ]

I was hoping to seek your advise re the possibility of my spouse being given a working permit in Washington DC. I am hoping you can help me and my husband but we do not have outright sufficient resources to pay for LEGAL services, thus this email. We sincerely hope you can answer our question. ...

Procedures/Visa to take dependent (parent) while travelling to UK on work permit [ 0 Answers ]

I will be travelling to UK on work permit, and would work from there for some time. I would need to take my dependent mother along with me while travelling to UK. Is it possible for my mother to accompany me while I enter UK, or is it that I need to be in UK before which I can initiate visa for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.