Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Bev E's Avatar
    Bev E Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 20, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Basic traveling allowance
    A friend of mine is trying to leave the UK to travel to the US. He has been there as a major contractor. He is being told he needs 3000 US dollars for BTA before he can leave.
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,473, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert

    May 20, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Run Away Now!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic traveling allowance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend down in Malaysia,he have worked there,he is from usa,but he told me he will like to come to Norway,he told me he have his passport ticket and visa,but my question is do he need a basic traveling allowance?

Basic Traveling Allowance [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to pay the basic traveling allowance if you are an eu citizen and moving to Sweden?

Basic traveling allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I have someone that has gone to London from the US (US CITIZEN) booked a return flight with Emirates has a 4 hour layover in Dubai before returning to JFK in New York. He was told that he needed a $1,000 BTA before they would allow him to fly Problem is he doesn't have a 1,000. His wallet was lost...

View more questions Search