Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inthezone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 07:21 AM
    Late 80s birthstone dolls with light-up tiaras when hair brushed
    I am looking for the name of a doll produced sometime between the late
    80s and early 90s. It was a collection of small vinyl dolls with crowns/tiaras that
    Lit up when her hair was brushed. Each of the dolls in the collection
    Was themed as a birthstone - for example, I remember a Ruby doll and
    And Amethyst doll, the latter of which was African-American.
    inthezone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 07:26 AM

Also, they were about 5 to 6 inches tall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying a dolls hair (synthetic) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, well I'm making a doll of a character out of a game but the only doll I could find with long enough hair is blonde... unfortunately the characters hair is dark brown. I've searched everywhere and come up with nothing. I've heard that acrylic paint thinned down works really well... then...

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

How to darken light blonde hair hair colour [ 2 Answers ]

I had coloured my hair black few months back and then I tried to colour it gloden but its didn't stay well, only the part of my hair on the roots were yellow and the black coloured part was still black so I went to the hair stylish and told her to colour it golden but ittured out to be a disaster...

Mother Birthstone Pendant [ 3 Answers ]

I am ordering a family birthstone pendant for my mom and I am wondering if I should put my husband's birthstone in it? We have been married for over a year, and she considers him a son, but I don't know if its proper or not. If I do include his, where should I place it? The others will be in order...

I was brushed off now I am getting the cold shoulder [ 7 Answers ]

So I am feeling unaprieated. All weekend I help my hubby do his construction job which I enjoyed. So on mon we are working away and he gets a call to go golfing. So he works faster then he does all weekend to get done,(and doesn't get done) tells me that this and that needs to be put away. So...

View more questions Search