r3dback's Avatar
    r3dback Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

#1

Jun 12, 2018, 12:22 AM
    What style of lock this is?
    Hello, does anyone know what style of lock this is? And where I can get a couple of them. It's from an old galvanized toolbox.

Can your lanlord change your lock (lock out) without going through the courts? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a month to month lease and have been paying every month. My landlord is selling her condo and I have agreed to stay here until she sell and open my house for showing while I reside her but the agreement was it has to be convinent me and a 48hr notice. Well that has not been the case and the...

Can't turn on laptop, all caps lock,Num lock, scr. Lock lights are on [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me, please I don't know what did my kids do my sony laptop, now I can't turn it on. When I turn on the laptop, only power, battery and hard drive lights are on but the screen is not on at all. All caps lock, Num lock and Screen lock lights are on all the time, the laptop doesn't...

How can I style my hair in 40's style? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to a themed party this weekend(pin-up girls/army guys). And I need a cute 30s/40s hairstyle. I want something that looks like Dita Von Teese. My hair is about shoulder length. I can't find a good how-to website for achieving this look. Anyone know of any? Thanks :)