Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragonlady77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Craftsman lawnmower carburator being bad
    We have tore this mower apart. Does anybody have a picture of the workings of this stupid thing? It is model#917.272352. At this point any info would be appreciated!!
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 7, 2007, 09:56 PM
    The sears website should have a break down.. . Be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawnmower Help [ 10 Answers ]

My lawnmower, Murray Select w/Briggs?Stratton engine, will start but will not get up to speed. It only putt-putts and kicks out a lot of smoke. Any suggestions?

Lawnmower won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 30" riding lawnmower and it will not start. Gas is OK but I have checked for spark and can't see any. I tried to start it, it fired once and now won't fire. Any ideas?

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Lawnmower maintenance [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of oil do I use for a troy built lawnmover?

Removing a blade from a Craftsman Lawnmower... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I am trying to tighten up the blade on a Craftsman electric lawnmower my neighbor threw out. It still works, but the blade will not tighten up. I have tried to hold the blade and loosen, held the spinning mechanism the blade sits on, I have jammed screwdriver up into the bottom of the mower...

View more questions Search