Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUEBARBT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 03:55 AM
    My murray 11hp riding lawn mower will not start.
    I have tried all I know to try and still my murray 11hp mower won't run. I need to know if there are any more fuses besides the one by the celenoid. I replaced the battery, starter switch, celanoid, sparkplug, and 15amp fuse by the celenoid. Are there any more fuses that I should look for?

Ruebarbt
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Could be a bad keyswitch, safety switch, blown fuse, or wiring problem. Do you have a voltmeter or test light?

Source
    You probably have a bad or misadjusted safety switch if you are not getting the starter engaged and have replaced the solenoid. I would hazard a guess that there are at least two that have to be checked here? The ClutchBrake safety switch and blade engagement safety switch.
    Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray riding mower won't start [ 8 Answers ]

My Murray 14 hp Briggs Stratton started up fine after several months of sitting up. I ran it for about 30 minutes starting up and stopping frequently. The last time I tried to start it the engine would not fire up. The starter works fine, I drained the gas tank and put new fuel in, took the plug...

Murray Riding mower won't start [ 13 Answers ]

Driving along and it died, won't restart. Engine turns over, fire is getting to the spark plug, but won't kick in. Anybody know how to troubleshoot this problem. I hate to take it to the shop, feel like it is a simple problem. It has gas, the plug is new, and has oil. Susan:confused:

Murray riding lawn mower electrical problem [ 7 Answers ]

My mower runs but only as long as the battery has a charge. And then it dies, so what could be the problem? Please help I have a huge lawn and a push mower just doesn't get it!!

Murray Riding Mower Does not Start [ 3 Answers ]

It started having a little problem starting lawn mower. It started fine when it is cold, but once it heats up I cannot restart. I had to wait until it cool down. First I thought solenoid switch is bad. I did replaced solenoid switch. It did not help. This year I was trying to start, but it...

Wires on murray riding lawn mower. [ 3 Answers ]

My dog pulled wires loose on our mower. I don't have the instruction booklet to put them back correctly. Please help!

View more questions Search