Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjenks52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Craftsman mower won't start
    Craftsman riding lawnmower won't start 15.5 hp koller changed seliniod checked wiring turn the key and meter goes to negative side
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 08:05 AM

Hi,
    Most likely a safety switch. Your meter description tells nothing, I am afraid, since it is out of context - how would anyone know where you have hooked save yourself?
    Look under seat for model
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman mower with a briggs stratton engine... while mowing last week I ran the mower on an incline (small hill) the mower smoked briefly but continued to run... then when I shut it off to empty the bag, it would not start back up!. I removed the plug (which was fouled with oil) and...

Craftsman Mower won't turn over [ 10 Answers ]

I just got a craftsman mower from my grandmother who moved. When I went to pick it up it cranked and I got it on the trailer and took it home. When I got it home and got the belt replaced for the deck I tried it and it won't do anything. You can hear a click when the key is turned but that is it....

18 hp craftsman mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 hp craftsman rider. It has spark and is getting fuel. It barely turns over, and then only one compression stroke. If u remove the plug it whirls over fine, a friend said the vlaves need to be adjusted but I don't know how. And thoughts?

Craftsman lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman LTX 1000 42" cut with 20 HP ohv intek engine. I was cutting my grass the other day and stopped and turned off the mower about halfway threw the job,about 15 min latter I went back to finish the job and it would not start.:eek: I tried letting it cool about 3hrs and that did not...

Craftsman lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 5.5 mower and it will not keep running. I have changed the spark plug, taken the carb. Off and cleaned it making sure all ports are clear, changed the gas, etc. If I poor gas in the cylinder it will start but will not keep running. There is only one adjustment on the carb. And I...

View more questions Search