Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adriannewieg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Oil Type for new Yard Tractor
    What kind of oil do we use for our new Craftsman YT3000 Yard Tractor?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2009, 07:46 AM

30w should be perfect but Briggs also says 10w30 and 5w30 will not void your warranty but oil comsumption may be up. What brand engine and model does your tractor have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Yard Machines tractor won't start [ 8 Answers ]

I have an MTD Yard Machines 20 h.p. Lawn tractor with the Briggs & Stratton I/C engine. The engine model # is 461707 and the type is 0143 E1. My son was cutting grass yesterday and said that the jerk and hesitate a little and then started making a clicking sound so he turned the blades off and then...

MTD Yard Machine - Lawn Tractor Won't Start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 MTD Yard Machine with the 13 HP Tecumeseh OHV engine. We were able to start the mower earlier this year and for some reason it won't even click. I've replaced the battery, ignition switch, relay, fuses, etc. still not even a click. I believe I've checked the safety switches as...

Yard Machine Lawn Tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yard machine lawn tractor that will not start. Between yesterday and tody I have replaced the battery and spark plug still won't start. I had the gasoline in it all winter with a fuel stabilizer. I just drained the gas and replaced it with new gas. Still won't start. What can I do...

MTD Yard Machines tractor will not start [ 3 Answers ]

My MTD Yard Machines tractor with a 21hp motor and a 46in deck will not start. It had been working fine up until recently. However, since our last rain it has not started. I cover it with a large tarp to make sure the tractor does not get wet as I do not have a shed or garage to store it in. ...

View more questions Search