Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sue hatten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Drive belt on craftsman lawn tractor
    When replcaing the drive belt , can you tell me how to "deflect the belt keepers"?
    sue hatten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 01:54 PM
    When replacing the drive belt on a craftsman lawn tractor, can you tell me how to "deflect the belt keepers" ? That's how the manual reads .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 2 lawn tractor v-belt for drive not mower deck size [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know the belt size for a craftsman 2 lawn tractor model# 917255911. The drive belt not the mower deck belt.

Lawn tractor drive belt came off [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: How in the world do you put the drive belt back on the pulleys after it has slipped off. It seems like I would have to break down the whole mower to get to it. Any help out there in 'AskMe' land? I have an MTD 12.5hp front engine mower. Jack M

Murry 42 lawn tractor drive belt replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murry 42 inch lawn tractor, modle#425303X92, need info on how to change the drive belts, look like the deck will have to come off to gain excess. A belt diagram would help or instructions. Thanks... Jake101

Craftsman lawn tractor blade belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, how do I get the belt onto the pulleys? Is there something I need to do with the deck? This is a craftsman 14hp lawn tractor model #917-255694. Is there a website that I can download the picture or instructions from a manual? I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get the belt...

View more questions Search