May 14, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Question how do I keep my mower started
    alice508 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:53 PM
    I get the lawnmower started and it stalls out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Please do not ask your question ( questions) as an answer to someone else's questions these are not blogs but you need to start a new thread to ask a question, if you are giving more info to your thread you can do so as a answer to your question.

I have moved it so you will get some answres, remember I noted you posted every couple minutes, it will take sometimes hours or even a day to get an answer depending on what experts are checking posts that day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower will not start. [ 1 Answers ]

I had the same problem. Here's what I did. I would turn my key and nothing happened. Before you do anything. Make sure the blade is not engaged as your mower will not turn over if it's engaged. Afterwards (if nothing happens) take a screwdriver and touch the positive and negative posts on...

Mower won't start. [ 2 Answers ]

My lawn mower did the same thing. I did not leave it out in the rain. It is over 10 years old. Did you ever get yours fixed?

Mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bolens 4.5 mower probably less than 2 yrs old. I've checked the fire from the coil and I have consistent fire, I can hear the compression. I just need to know how I inspect this carb to see if it needs rebuilding. Also where would I get the rebuild kit. Any help would be appreciated as...

Mower won't start. [ 9 Answers ]

All, I was working on the wiring on my mower, because a white wire was disconnected. It smoked from the flywheel area. I thought it was the coil, replaced that. It still doesn't start. It will turn over continually no problem. Just doesn't fire up. Could it be a switch, wiring, any ideas? ...

View more questions Search