Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rupe357 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Briggs and stratton model 300 lawnmower motor
    Just bought a new lawnmower, and it starts fine, but it sounds as if its at an idol speed. It didn't come with a idol adjustment cable, so I'm just wondering if it's the way its supposed to be? It sounds like it's barely running, and it only cuts grass at a very slow walk. Any help would be appreciated.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 03:11 PM
    There should be manual adjustments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16.5 HP briggs and stratton (model 313777) manual [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 16.5 HP briggs and Stratton (model 313777) in my tractor. The connecting rod broke and punched holes in the casing. I need to rebuild the engine. Does anyone know where I could get a good book to do this? It must contain specs of the motor and maybe step by step instructions on how to take...

Riding Lawn Mover with Briggs and Stratton 14 HP motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a riding lawn mover with a 14 hp briggs and stratton engine. I cannot read the model number and I need engine parts (intake valve and keeper). How can I order a part if I don't know engine model??

16 hp briggs and stratton motor plugs not firing [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 16 hp briggs and stratton engine.. riding mower... I have put new parts on it and still no fire from the sparkplugs... any advise please?. thanks a lot.:confused:

Briggs & Stratton 3.5hp Model 98902 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bolens Edger with a 3.5 Vertical Shaft Briggs which I purchased used with this problem: After priming the carb, the motor will start (it may take a couple of tries to keep it running) Once it keeps going, the engine seems to oscillate (revs up and dies down, revs up and dies down...

12.5 briggs and stratton motor repair [ 2 Answers ]

I have replaced conrod but have stuffed up settings. Do not know correct position of piston related to tapped setting

View more questions Search