Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goatwwh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2006, 09:55 AM
    MTD central park lawn mower
    Does anyone have information on this lawnmower
    grasswhacker Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2007, 07:36 AM
    It's made by AYP, american yard products. They make mowers for MTD and others, even sears.
    dosey harper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Where can I buy parts for a 1988 centarl park rideing mower
    grasswhacker Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2008, 06:09 AM

It's made by AYP. You need to know the model number to be able to look up the part number. That should be on a metal or foil plate maybe under the seat. The model number will be like CP12542 . That indicates Central park 12.5 HP 42 in cut. A 18 hp 38 cut would be CP18038. Go to http://www.m-and-d.com/parts.html use their part's diagram feature and get your part numbers. Then either buy from them, or do an eBay search for that number to see if someone has that particular part available. Another choice is a lawn mower boneyard to scavenge used parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

My father has purchased an old lawn mower for restoration. The model # is 1318430. He thinks it is a Craftsman. Anyone know where to find a picture or details.

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

Looking for new lawn mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Sears Craftman riding lawn mower 43" "Steering Machine". I need a new mower deck. Sears does not support after the mower is 10 years old. AYP made the original deck but they don't offer. Seems part of the issue is 43". The tractor is in great shape just need a new deck. Any...

Lawn mower problems [ 1 Answers ]

My lawn mower won't start. The rope won't pull, well, it pulled once them nothing. There is gas and oil in the appropate places.Help I want to mulch leaves.

View more questions Search