I have a new Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 16hp twin installed in an ATV. Unfortunately on a shakedown run the exhaust pipe loosened and fell on the wireing harness from the ignition key and the engine immediately stopped as the pipe melted through the wire insulation, I assume shorting something out. The engine's electric starter turns the engine over, but there is no pop or spark from either plug. I separated all the wires again and gave it a shot at replacing the regulator, same thing, no spark. What would be the next thing to test or replace?